Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 15, 2009

My video clip

I planned to create a clip that would be amusing for the viewers conveying happiness and peace. But it did not work like that at the beginning.
I started thinking about being creative and making a video that really were original and make my audience feel emotion enjoying the view of my creation. I did not have a very peaceful week because the muse did no came that easily. Then I came home tired of working and studying and, there he was, my dog laying in the living room carpet while my cat was taking care of him. There was not need for any other motivating image to talk to people about simple things that make our lives happy. Small details that really pay off any hard day we ever have had.

This week was like crazy. There was not time to finish anything. I read, and read, and read, and the time fly by so fast that the deadline for the video was here. Then my website class, and my school group were there and I had to decide how to make everything work out. Then my dog and my cat made the miracle of my video clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment