Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Reflection on my video project

Reflection on my video project
It was overwhelming to finish this project in one week having to work and read that much material, but it was interesting at the same time. The creative process was the part that I struggle the most. I needed to find a topic attractive that would make me comfortable and that would attract other people attention. I do not know what you viewers think about dogs, but I love my dog and for that reason I chose him as the topic of my personal video. Additionally, I have my family living in Santiago de Chile, Chile and I wanted to share my dog with my niece Juanita who is two years old. That is how I focus my project on my dog showing a few tricks he can perform. I organize the material, and edited the video using Windows Movie Maker. I changed the format of the video file from .wmv to .mp4 to fit better on youtube.comAfter all this work, I feel satisfied with the final result because it is beautiful, tender, and my niece is in love with my dog. Thank you

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Nestor, for sharing your unique and commendable story with us.

    It was great to see you last Saturday in the web conference.

    I hope to hear from you again soon.

    Dr. A.

    ReplyDelete